So you are thinking of buying a Giant Jenga Set. Maybe you have plans to build one. Now what? How do you set up the game? What are the Giant Jinga rules?
Jenga is a simple game that can be played alone or with any number of players.
The object is to build the Jenga tower as high as possible without it tumbling over.
The Jenga Game consists of 54 blocks of wood. Each block of wood is three times as long as it is wide.
BUILDING THE GIANT JENGA TOWER
Start with three (3) blocks lay side by side.
Take three (3) more blocks and lay side by side on top of the first layer in the opposite direction. (see fig 1 and 2)
Continue layering in a crisscross pattern until you have used all 54 blocks.
GIANT JENGA GAME RULES
- The player who built the Giant Jenga Tower will start the game.
- A player must use only one hand to remove or replace a Jenga block.
- A player can not hold or steady the Jenga tower.
- A Jenga move consists of taking one block from any level of the tumble tower and replacing it on the incomplete top level of the tumble tower, causing the structure to grow even higher.
- Any Jenga block on any level can be used, except those from the level below the incomplete top level.
- Jenga blocks may be tapped or knocked to find a loose Jenga block.
- The next turn begins after 10 seconds or whenever they touch the tower, whichever comes first.
- The game ends when the Giant Jenga tower tumbles. The player whose turn it is loses.
- The player who lost can rebuild the tower for a rematch and goes first.