The object of the game is to make the opposing team drink. Teams are usually made up of 2 people on each opposing team. ( It can be played one on one).
YOU WILL NEED
- Solo cups, usually, 10 cups for each team, but you can play with a 6 or a 15 cup figuration.
- Two Ping Pong balls, or Table Tennis Balls
- A standard 8-foot rectangular table.
- Arrange cups in a pyramid-like formation, with 10 cups on either side of the table. See example
- Usually, teams consist of 2 people each team. But can be played with more.
DECIDE WHICH TEAM GOES FIRST
- Have a player from each team throw a ball while not breaking eye contact with each other, and whoever can sink the ball in a cup starts the game. Repeat the step until one of you makes it into a cup.
FILL EACH CUP
- Fill each cup about 1/2 full with beer. 1/4 full if you want the game to last longer.
Each player takes a turn by throwing or bouncing a single ball down at the opposing team’s cups. If they make it in a cup. The opposing team removes it from the triangle. The play keeps going until one team is out of cups. Declaring the other team the winner.
UK Official Rules here